- Over the last two years, the academy has produced between nine and 18 athletes for the Gauteng Schools team
- The boys’ team has been the North Vaal (Gauteng, Mpumalanga, North West and Limpopo) cross country champions since 2000; for the past 15 years
- The girls’ team has been the North Vaal cross country champions for 13 of the last 15 years, with two second places.
- In 2015, two athletes were selected to represent South Africa at the World Cross Country Championships in China
- At the 2014 South African Cross Country Championships in George, five Vorentoe athletes became SA Champs in their age groups. The school’s athletes also won a further two silver and two bronze medals at the championships
- The academy had four SA Schools Champions in 2013, and a further four silver and bronze medals
- The academy had two athletes in the South African Junior Cross Country team in 2012, while Tumisang Monnatlala represented South Africa at the World Junior Championships in Poland in 2013. He achieved a 19th place in that race
- At the 2015 South African School Athletics Championships, the KPMG-Vorentoe Running Academy athletes won 19 medals
- At the 2015 South African Junior Athletics Championships (clubs, not schools), the KPMG-Vorentoe Running Academy athletes won 19 medals.
- Central Gauteng selected 26 of the 36 athletes to represent the province at the SA Championships
- During the two 2014 South African Athletics Championships, the Vorentoe middle distance athletes won 12 (Clubs) and 11 (Schools) medals respectively
- Tumisang Monnatlala represented South Africa at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Athletics Championships in Oregon, USA – becoming the first ever South African athlete to qualify for the final in a middle distance event at the World Junior Championships